IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL,
Al-Ansar Islamic Movement of Minnesota was established to serve the best interest of all Muslims and to promote a moderate understanding of Islam and its culture among the older and younger generations. Our aim is to share how Islam tolerate and accommodate many cultures with its rich, sophisticated, and comprehensive methods.
We enjoy sharing joy and assisting fellow Muslims in need as part of the principles recommended in the Holy Quran and the tradition of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him).
Our Missions are:
- To preserve the integrity and central role of the family in the Muslim community
- To foster mutual understanding among Muslims
- To propagate the religion of Islam in the most spiritual, intellectual, and dignified manner to all mankind
- To voluntarily assist brothers and sisters in Islam during times of difficulty and crisis to the extent possible
- To assist Muslim Institutions and Communities in the performance of Islamic programs through religious, social, educational and charitable activities
We offer wide range of services to the community. In addition to the usual Islamic rituals, we have: advice and counselling; education for children and adults; services related to birth, marriage, public health information and death; and many more.
Our partnerships with other Islamic organizations and others have helped contribute towards improvements in the services we render to the community in the area of education, healthcare, reliefs program, and youth events.